Who Can Use The Trailer & Food Machines?
Greene County Baptist Association’s Block Party trailer is for the exclusive use of GCBA churches/ministries to assist them in reaching their communities for Christ. We pray the trailer is a tool that will help you connect with your community and reach people for Christ! Please note that it is not available for individual use or any event outside of Greene County.
What’s in the Trailer?
- Popcorn machine
- Sno-Cone machine
- Cotton Candy machine
- Bounce House (15 x 15 feet) in bag, grey ground cover tarp, 2 in 1 dolly
- Set of 4-foot ramps
- (2) Large blowers (for larger bounce house)
- Preschool Bounce House (9.5 x 8 feet) in bag
- (2) Small blowers (for smaller bounce house)
- Generator – please see manual on side of generator box
- Giant Connect Four game in bag
- Giant Jenga in bag
- Preschool games in bag
- Ladder Ball game in bag
- Giant Tic Tac Toe Game in bag
- Football Toss Game in bag
- (2) Nerf footballs (smaller size)
- (2) regular size footballs
- Corn Toss Game
- (12) bean bags (4 green, 4 black, 4 tan)
- Sky Dancer with blower
- Soccer Ball
- (3) Frisbees
- 9 Square Game with inflatable volleyball
- 4 Square/ Volleyball/ Badminton Combo in bag w/4 rackets, 3 birdies, boundary lines with stakes and 1 volleyball.
- Air Pump
- Giant Inflatable Kick Darts/ combo game with electric pump
- (3) sand bags (for kick darts game)
- Pop-up Canopy Tent
- Multiple tent stakes
- (2) 6-foot tables
- Assortment of Bungee cords
- (2) 100-foot yellow extension cords
- (3) Power strips
- PA Amplifier: (2) PA speakers, (1) speaker cable, (2) wireless microphones, (2) microphones with cords
- Connector for trailer lights (attached to trailer tongue)
- Spare tire for trailer (mounted on outside of trailer)
- Manuals binder
Is There A Cost?
Trailer: $50 “wear and tear” fee (non-refundable), $200 security deposit (refundable)
One Food Machine: $10.00 “wear and tear” fee (non-refundable), $10.00 “security deposit” (refundable)
Two Food Machines: $20.00 “wear and tear” fee (non-refundable), $20.00 “security deposit” (refundable)
Three Food Machines: $25.00 “wear and tear” fee (non-refundable), $25.00 “security deposit” (refundable)
How Do We Reserve It?
- Go to the Block Party Calendar to see if your desired dates are available.
- Fill out the on-line Block Party Trailer Request Form and/or Food Machine Request Form
- Wait for a confirmation email or phone call from Greene County Baptist Association.
- Pay the “wear and tear” fee and security deposit Online Here (Select the ‘Block Party Rentals’ tab) or by mailing a check to Greene County Baptist Association at 834 W. Battlefield Rd, Springfield, MO 65807.
- Once we have confirmed your event and received your payment, check the Block Party Calendar again to make sure your dates are secured.
- Pick up the key and/or machine from Greene County Baptist Association’s office no later than 24 hours prior to your event. We are open until 4:30 pm Monday-Thursday and until noon on Fridays.
- Make sure your event leaders understand how to use the different items on the trailer by viewing the manuals/instructions
Manuals & Instructions
Block Party Trailer Guidelines Form
- After your event, complete the on-line Event Highlights Form. This form must be filled out in order to receive your $200 security deposit back.
- Return the trailer/key and/or machine by the time you have indicated on the Request Form.
PLEASE NOTE: The block party trailer and food machines belong to all Greene County Baptist Association’s churches, and another church will use the trailer after you–so please be considerate and return all items to their indicated places before returning it to the GCBA Office.
To encourage the proper use of the trailer, a deduction from the security deposit will be made if the trailer is returned damaged; items are missing, broken or out of place (refer to the photos inside the trailer for assistance); the trailer is not returned by the date/time indicated on the Request Form; or if the Event Highlights Form is not completed.